2. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘EG’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Sites.
4. We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites.
5. The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, blogs, photos, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, tax information, support queries, forum comments, content you direct us to make available on our Sites (such as item descriptions) and web analytics data. We will also collect personal information from job applications (such as, your CV, the application form itself, cover letter and interview notes).
6. We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us.
7. We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration of the Sites and buy or provide items or services on our Sites, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
8. Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
9. We will use your personal information:
10. We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
11. We are based in Switzerland, UK, South Korea, Vietnam so your data will be processed in. Some of the recipients we have described in section 10 above, and to whom we disclose your personal information, are based in the places mentioned in the section 10 ii). We do this on the basis of your consent to this policy. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
12. We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers. We also separated the location of EU user database in securered server from non-EU database server. We use Amazon cloud based secured server located in Ireland.
13. You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us for any of our Sites at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact our privacy champion using the contact details at the end of this policy.
14. Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
15. You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our Sites may not work properly in your case.
16. Our Sites are not suitable for children under the age of 16 years, so if you are under 16 we ask that you do not use our Sites . If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse the Sites but you’ll need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our Sites.
20. If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact our privacy champion in writing at Emoji Games GmbH ATTN: Data Protection Officer, Seeburgstrasse 18, 6006 Luzern, Switzerland or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emoji Games Private Policy V.1, effective date 25 May 2018